Pages

Thursday, August 10, 2017

You Say it's Your BIRTHDAY....

How do you celebrate birthdays in your classroom?  


Silly straws for the win from Dollar Tree!!  Plus, I have always made a class book with my kids and I decided to give a fresh, sweet new look.



Every student gets a page the morning of the birthday student's special day.  This is the morning work for the day ;-) . My birthday student gets to decorate the cover.

The kids love reading the sweet birthday messages from their classmates AND it's a sweet keepsake to go back and revisit.  PLUS, it's free! 
I like to give my birthday student a little treat like a pencil or silly straw.  This year I found silly straws at the Dollar Tree, six for a $1.  Woot! Woot! But I think the birthday book would be just fine.  
A lot of my kids would keep these in their desk or backpack and pull them out to reread throughout the year.

You can pick up the tags and book {here}.

Have a SWEET day!



No comments:

Post a Comment