Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Cootie.....Inspired

  I'm not sure if I had mentioned this in previous posts but the name of my blog was created by my Sweet and Sassy 8 year old.  Sooo fitting.... ;) Well, I've tricked my little sweet and sassy into reviewing her coins and adding money (without having to go shopping).  During my late night blog hopping I came across Hungry Hippo on heathersfirstgradeheart.blogspot.com,
too cute!!  Well, this got me thinking about a game that my daughter received this year, which is really too young for her UNTIL NOW.  Do you remember this...........

I've changed a few things and now we are counting coins and buying cooties. (eeeeewwww!!)  Buying Cooties
My sweet and sassy did a fabulous  job adding and subtracting money AND she beat me by completing her Cootie before me.


After feeling so confident with her money, she decided to start her own lemonade stand in the driveway.  It's been a fabulous Friday!! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my Larry!!! This is fabulous!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I LOVED cootie when I was a kid!
    I'm your newest follower. Found you First Grade Blue Skies.

    Maria
    Kinder-Craze

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off . . . your blog name is flat out FANTASTIC! Sassy is one of my favorite words. I love that you pulled the old cootie switcheroo on your kiddo. What a fantastic idea . . . to incorporate money. It's so cool that she is starting a lemonade stand. I remember doing that when I was a kid too. Glad I found you :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girls!! I'm so glad you found me as I start my blogging journey. I have sooo much to learn and I've now found two more wonderful ladies to use as a resource. Thanks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete